Skip to main content

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood


When I started my blog with my craft challenge (100 crafts in 100 days) I didn't think about my move back to Wexford, PA from Los Angeles, CA. I thought I could make crafts everyday as I organized and shipped our belongings back to PA. After I packed up my craft supplies I realized that making a craft a day was not going to happen. I decided taking sentimental pictures would be my daily creative outlet. The end of my photo session is "where our LA adventure started..."

These steps are not only the entrance to our apartment on Hollywood Blvd. but also hold very special memories of some talented children and amazing families we met in Los Angeles, CA. It is where my daughter was told she had talent and needed to move to Los Angeles to start auditioning. My husband and son stayed in Wexford, PA and my daughter and I moved to LA in February, 2012. Now, after many, many auditions, shows, plays, TV appearances, voice lessons and acting classes she has gained the experience and knowledge to continue her craft on the East Coast. We  moved back to Wexford, PA on April 29, 2013 to live together as a family under one roof.

Comments

  1. I didn't realize you were living there! Blessings on your journey. Love you, T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our apartment was the first apartment on the left when you walked up the stairs. The apartment facing Hollywood Blvd. All the best and love to you and your family.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sesame Cucumbers

                                                             

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.