Skip to main content

Judaica - Passover Ten Plagues (5th and 6th)

Can you guess which plague these blocks represent?
Ten Plagues (5th and 6th)


Passover is one of my favorite holidays. It is the holiday where we have a festive meal with family and friends and we participate in the story of Passover. In our home it doesn't matter what age you are, everyone gets to participate. I have always tried to make my Passover Seder creative and interactive with crayons and stickers. In 2001 I made our own Haggadahs that included coloring pages designed for everyone. We still use them and cherish every page that was colored by friends and family.

This year I wanted to make something to decorate our table. I will paint ten 4 X 4 canvas blocks to represent the Ten Plagues. I will make and post two a day for the next 5 days.

Can you guess which plague these blocks represent?
Supplies:
4 X 4 canvas block
white acrylic craft paint
black acrylic craft paint
two 4 X 4 black felt
glass accents
tacky glue
paintbrush

Paint both canvas blocks with white paint and let dry. Paint curvy shapes on one block to represent cows fur. Let dry. Then glue on 4 X 4 black felt to back. Glue glass accents onto the other canvas block/ Let dry. Then glue on 4 X 4 black felt to back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers