Skip to main content

Magnet

Laminated Photo Magnet

I like to use my laminator and I like photos. I have wanted to find creative ways to display favorite photos rather than displaying them in small frames. Here is my laminated photo magnet.
Supplies:
favorite photo
card stock
ribbon
hole puncher
*laminator
laminate sheets
circle magnet
tacky glue
  
Cut photo to desired size. Cut card stock 1/4 inch larger than photo. Center photo onto card stock and glue. Then laminate it. Trim photo around the edge of card stock. Punch holes around the edge of card stock. Cut ribbon twice as long as diameter of laminated photo. Start at the top center of the laminated photo and weave ribbon in and out of holes. Tie a knot at the end and trim. Put a dab of tacky glue on the back of the magnet and then stick to back of laminated photo. Let is dry completely before using.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Tikkun Olam project - Crochet Sleeping Mats

I love this idea for a "pay it forward" project. This project reuses plastic bags that are made into a sleeping mat for the homeless. My mother and her friends at Country Meadows in Bridgeville, PA work together to make these mats for the homeless.

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.