Skip to main content

Hair Accessory



I visited Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens in San Marino, California. It is one of my family's favorite places to visit in Southern California.  It was a gorgeous day and the flowers were in full bloom. Below is one of the many roses they have in their rose garden.


If you live close or you are visiting Southern California take a trip to see the the art work and the gardens. You will not be disappointed. Here is a link: www.huntington.org

I saw silk flower clips for your hair or for your purse in the gift shop. I decided to make one for my daughter. It was really easy to make. 

Supplies:
Silk flower
two silk leaves
Glue
hair clip

Glue a silk leaf on the back of the flower. This gives you a flat surface to glue the clip. Let dry. Then glue the clip with a silk leaf in the middle of the clip. This prevents the clip from getting stuck together with the glue. Let dry. Then glue the silk flower onto the top of the clip. Let dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers