Skip to main content

Home Decor

The flower is my Grandmother's pendant. To give the box a glossy finish I used Rust-Oleum High Performance Enamel Paint. However it takes a long time to dry and I wasn't able to finish my craft in a day. The next time I want a glossy finish I will use the Craft Acrylic paint and then paint a  glaze over it to give it a glossy finish.
Jewelry Box
                                                                           Supplies:
Primer
Acrylic paint
Glaze
Old jewelry pendant
jewelry glue
paint brushes
sand paper
blue tape (optional)

Sand the box to smooth out any rough edges. Paint the box with a primer. let dry. Paint the inside of box. let dry. Paint the outside of box. If you do not have a steady hand you can use blue tape to tape the edges before you paint the outside of the box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers