Skip to main content

Jewelry - Pendant

This is made from old jewelry that was broken or I lost pieces of the jewelry. l kept the beads and finally turned it into something I can wear. Here is one of the pieces I made.

Supplies:
beads
jewelry glue
wooden disk
acrylic paint
jewelry bail
toothpick

Paint the wooden disk front and back. Let dry. Put jewelry glue in the center of the disk. Do not cover the entire disk with glue. Drop a few beads into the glue. Use a toothpick to move the beads to the outside of the circle. Keep doing this until you have as many beads as you want on your disk. Let dry. Next glue a jewelry bail to the back of your disk and let dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers