Skip to main content

Home Decor - Wooden Box

My friend told me about his gratitude jar. Every night he writes and dates a note about something or someone he is thankful for and puts it in his jar. Then at the end of the year he reads the notes and sees how grateful he is for his life. I loved this idea and painted a wooden box for my gratitude box.
Gratitude Box


Supplies:
wooden box
sand paper
primer
paint
words from magazine
glue
Use sand paper to smooth out any rough spots on the wooden box. Paint the box with a primer and let dry. Paint the box inside and out. Let dry. Cut words or phrases from magazines that you like or remind you of special events in your life and glue them onto the box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers