Skip to main content

Russian Tea

When the weather is miserable I want a hot cup of tea and lately it has been raining non-stop! I have been thinking about the Instant Russian Tea my Mother used to make. Just the scent of it makes me smile. It is made with instant Tea, Tang and spices. I was at the grocery store today and saw that they still sell Tang! I was thrilled and made a batch of Russian Tea for my kids. Below is my Mom's recipe for Russian Tea.



Instant Russian Tea by Mary Ann
1/2 cup Instant Tea (I used Lipton)
2 cups of Tang
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground Allspice
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour into an airtight container.
When you are ready to use add 3-4 tsp of mix to one cup of boiling water.
*Add Bourbon for an adult beverage. Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers