Skip to main content

Daiquiri

I like Daiquiris but most of the ones I have tasted are too sweet. I made this one which is lighter, made with fresh fruit and you won't feel full after drinking one.

Melon, Strawberry, Peach Daiquiri

1/4 of a cantaloupe cut into small chunks
6 large strawberries hulled
1 peach cut into chunks
juice of 1 lime
1 T powdered sugar
3 oz. Light Rum
12 ice cubes
 
Blend fruit, lime juice, powdered sugar in a blender until smooth. Add ice cubes, Rum and blend until smooth. Pour into two chilled glass and garnish with a cantaloupe slice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Angeles, California...stairs to our apartment in Hollywood

Jewelry - Vintage Pendant

This pendant was made with my Grandmother's jewelry. It was an earring that I made into a pendant.

Sesame Cucumbers